Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Curtis birdwatches

Curtis Peterson. Circulation Marketing Manager

After a lifetime of experiences with daily newspapers, I joined The Lutheran magazine in April 2005. My role is to develop ways for us to increase our circulation and help more people enjoy and enrich their lives with the content provided in The Lutheran magazine.

In my tenure, I have already learned to appreciate the courage and conviction our editorial staff demonstrates tackling tough worldwide issues, as well as local ones — providing readers a way to explore our Christian faith through the stories that educate, inspire, and provide an open forum for discussion.

While my wife and I raised three daughters, the oldest scored points big time with our first grandson. One of my new hobbies is teaching him new words! The rest of my free time is either committed to remodeling, some type of wood project, birdwatching, reading, or just doing nothing (which does require some skill).

...birdwatching is for everyone...

thelutheran.org | meet our staff

technorati tags:, , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home